1. Your instincts are telling you that even though you have so many other options, you don’t want to be entertaining any of them. Yes, there are so many other fish in the sea; but that doesn’t matter much to you. You want this particular fish; and you want to fight to make sure that you get to keep this fish in your life no matter how hard or difficult it might be to do so.
2. Whenever your thoughts turn to the idea of your partner actually being with someone else, you feel your insides start to dissolve into acid. You hate it. You get sick and you just want to erase that thought from your mind. You are incredibly possessive of your partner and you want to make sure that you are their only significant other – that no one else should ever come close.
You should also check 12 Signs That Your Girlfriend Is The Best And You Should Never Let Her Go
3. The idea of being single again doesn’t really excite you or appeal to you. You aren’t really interested in putting yourself out there anymore. You don’t want o be back on those dating apps and hooking up with random people. You know that you’ve already found the one you want to be with forever; and you just don’t want to be throwing that away.
4. When you are trying to envision a future for yourself, you just can’t manage to do so without thinking of your partner being there with you as well. It’s as if you’re virtually incapable of having a future without this person next to you. You don’t want a future wherein you are forced to face the world alone or with another partner. You want the person that you’re already with.
You should also check Awesome Gift Ideas for Her
5. When it comes to wasting time; you never use the word “waste” when you’re with this person. The two of you could just be lounging around the house in your pajamas all day and you would still be able to consider it a productive day. You always LOVE spending time with this person even when you aren’t really doing the most amazing things. Even when you’re fighting, you don’t really mind; so as long as you both are still in each other’s lives.
6. You have a broken relationship that has seen its fair share of battles. And you have had some pretty epic fights. But even though things have gotten really intense between the two of you, neither of you have ever really gone overboard. You still make it a point to always stay conscious of what you’re saying. You always make it a point to watch your words because even though you’re angry, you still ultimately care about the person that you’re fighting with.
You should also check 11 Things Your Boyfriend Does Which Make Him a Keeper
7. You adore the familiarity that comes with being with your partner. Even something as simple as having their natural scent and fragrance around all of the time has become very comforting for you. You are able to find peace, safety, and sanctuary in this person even when your relationship has been particularly less than ideal lately.
8. You hate each other at the moment. You are really angry at one another. And there might be even times wherein you just want to rip each other’s heads off. But even when you’re both at your angriest, you still always stay cool enough to maintain your respect for one another. You know that your respect for each other is always going to endure; that it is always going to be uncompromisingly strong.
You should also check 7 Relationship Traps that Healthy Couples Avoid At All Costs
9. If you’re still physically attracted to your partner, then that’s definitely something that is worth holding on to. There are so many couples that just stop making an effort with how they look for one another; but if you’re still able to maintain that simple luxury in your relationship, then that’s always a good thing – no matter how broken your relationship might be.
10. Okay, so there hasn’t been much smiling in your relationship lately – and that’s why it’s broken. But you still can’t deny the fact that your partner is always going to have the power to make you smile. Your partner is someone who always manages to bring brightness and joy into your life so as long as they put a little more effort into it.
You should also check 15 Reasons Why Men Love To Cuddle
11. You are still proud to have your partner at your side whenever you are out in public together or when you’re interacting with other people. You still have a partner that you can look at and be proud of. This isn’t a human being you would want to hide or separate yourself from. In fact, you want to be as close and as attached to this person as possible – even when things aren’t going so well in your relationship.
12. You don’t really find it nice when other people flirt with you. Why? Because you’re only ever really interested when one particular person is flirting with you. And that’s your partner.