Each of you knows that the word is the strongest tool that can inspire and motivate a man to take new heights, and can forever alienate him from you and destroy your relationship. We, women, make mistakes in communicating with men.
All women love to talk. However, unfortunately, sometimes this seemingly innocuous occupation turns into a very unpredictable consequence for many girls. From our heated phrases, the man can become an indifferent, weak and indecisive person, and even can try to find a wiser woman for himself.
Many women do not even think about the dangers hidden in some phrases and words, and they can simply blow up even long-term relationships. Sometimes you can tell your loved one extra word, and then you will bitterly regret doing it. Let’s find out which things it is better never to say to a beloved man:
1. “You are overreacting”. Do not make things even worse. Be ready to listen to your partner, he will appreciate this.
2. “Just drop it”. Do not say this phrase in the middle of your conversation. If you need a pause, take it, and then continue your discussion.
3. “Maybe we should break up”. Do not try to manipulate your man any time you want. It is not fair.
4. “You do not know anything”. This can offend your partner very much. Do not make him feel stupid.
5. “You are such a…” Using hurtful words shows that you just want to make your partner be upset. Try to apologize in such situations.
6. “You are being crazy”. Sometimes your partner can overact, but this does not allow you to call him crazy.
7. “It is fine”. Hiding your emotions deeply inside is never the way out. If you do not like something, you need to say about it.
8. “You let me down”. Try to discuss the situation instead of saying such offensive phrase to your partner.